We are looking to hire an experienced, customer-oriented telesales executive to utilize inbound and outbound telephone calls to achieve sales targets. The telesales executive’s responsibilities include cross-selling or up-selling our products where possible, receiving incoming telephone calls and assisting with customer inquiries, as well as maintaining an accurate record of all calls made and received. Once should also be able to liaise with the appropriate departments to resolve customer complaints.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Calling existing and potential customers to persuade them to purchase company products and services.
- Generating promising leads for the outside sales team to pursue.
- Managing customer accounts by ensuring that existing customers remain satisfied with company products and services.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with customers to encourage repeat business.
- Using sales scripts proffered by the company to drive sales and respond to customer rejections.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of customer products and services to make suitable recommendations based on customers’ needs and preferences.
- Continually meeting or exceeding daily and monthly targets with respect to call volume and sales.
- Bachelor’s or associate’s degree in marketing, communications, business administration, or related field is preferred.
- Certified Sales Professional (CSP) accreditation is advantageous.
- Proven experience working as a telesales executive.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to follow scripts.
- Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
𝗦alary & Benefits
- 12,000 to 18,000 INR Based on Previous Experience & Skills.
- Health Insurance of worth 3 Lakh.
- Attractive Incentives.