The Business Development Intern will be a driving force within our sales outreach. Primary responsibilities will be to identify potential clients, establish new prospective client relationships and drive new revenue for the company. The Business Development Internship also serves as a launch point for exploring multiple areas and opportunities in our rapidly growing company.
We are looking for outgoing candidates with passion for entrepreneurship, the ability to learn quickly and execute with excellence, organization skills, attention to detail, and superior communication skills. The ideal candidate will be organized, have a bias for action, and have a deep commitment to growth and learning. This role will involve a dynamic range of initiatives that have a tangible and significant impact on the company.
Business Development Interns Responsibilities
- Initiate and monitor sales through cold calling & email campaigns.
- Analyze the trends in the market and the company’s strategies to identify opportunities to cash in on.
- Analyze consumer behavior and anticipate market trends to develop solutions to consumer problems and needs.
- Analyze sales and trends to promote ideas for sustained revenue growth.
- Identify and Evaluate new customers to increase the company’s sales targets and marketing campaign audience.
Business Development Interns Requirements
- Pursuing BMS/BBA/MBA
- Intuitive and insightful, particularly regarding human behavior.
- Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services.
- Professional yet affable disposition.
- Neat, well-groomed appearance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.
Stipend : 6000 – 8000 INR Per Month